For customers-users of the Tsesna Capital Trading Platform there are special, reduced tariffs for transactions with financial instruments.
For all inquiries, please call:
8 (7172) 644-000
We offer you the Tsesna Capital Trading Platform, which provides all the major access channels for online trading in the local market.
You can remotely:
- buy or sell an instrument from your portfolio;
- manage your account with a broker;
- observe the trades at KASE.
The platform provides access to the following information:
- the current status of quotes and orderbooks (with the ability to customise the list of these shares);
- the current status of quotes and orderbooks on bonds (with the ability to customise the list of these bonds);
- the current status of the client’s portfolio (securities and money);
- customer order logs;
- a client’s money transfer order journal;
- customer transaction logs;
- submission of a client order for the purchase / sale of instruments, as well as an order to cancel the order;
- submission of an order to transfer money to the client.
The Tsesna Capital Trading Platform was developed using enhanced security standards, the internet connection is made via a secure channel using security mechanisms (https protocol and SSL security certificate).
The execution of clients’ trading operations is performed using the client’s electronic digital signature (EDS), in full compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Our commitment to excellence and to improving the quality of service is reflected in the support of all major access formats to the Trading Platform: both through computers and through mobile devices and smartphones.